2013年1月28日月曜日

Animation



 Animation is one of the Japanese cultures. To tell you a truth, I love animation very much. I can say it is one of the my hobbies. So, I watch animation frequently, and I know fairly well about Animation Company. One of the most famous Animation Company that I know would be Kyoto Animation. You may say, ” I do not know the relevance of the anime and the Kyoto ”, but It is deeply connected Kyoto and animation through Kyoto Animation as Kyoto animation is expected to hit if you search Kyoto on Google. Then what would be thing that the reality of Kyoto Animation?

Kyoto animation established in 1981 by Yoko Yada who had been staff in Mushi Animation Company(It is established by Osamu Teduka who is one of the most famous cartoonists in Japan). There is building in Uji Kyoto prefecture, so It is called " Kyoto animation ". In beginning, it did finishing touches of other animation company, but it began to make a original works since about 1986. The characteristic of Kyoto animation is the highest expressive power in Japan. The below movie is Kyoto animation's commercial.
Also, Kyoto animation staffs love own works. In Kyoto animation, Making works it is not original frequently, there is a tendency that all staffs read the original work.(It is rare tendency. Generally speaking, All painters have to do is paint, and All representatives of voice have to do is caring voice). 

Then, what are the masterpieces of Kyoto Animation?  First, I  want to raised Suzumiya Haruhi no yuuutsu. 





 The story follows the narrator and protagonist Kyon, a cynical and incredulous student entering high school, who is dragged along by the title character, his classmate Haruhi Suzumiya. She is an eccentric girl seeking supernatural phenomena and figures such as aliens, time travelers and espers. (In Wikipedia)

It is based on novels " Suzumiya Haruhi series "  At the time of broadcast on television in 2006, it was broadcast in a different order as the order in the original work. Tatsuya Ishihara said that reason of it is both "original surprise for fans" and "faithful to the original"To satisfy the condition of both, It is only way of broadcast. 

Second, K-On!  

K-On!'s story revolves around four Japanese high school girls who join Sakuragaoka Girl's High School's light music club to try to save it from being disbanded, however, they are the only members of the club.(In Wikipedia)

 The characteristic of this work is description of the everyday. By taking the number of many video depiction, you can judge the subtleties of the mind from the movement of Looking and casual gesture.  In addition, collaborating with various companies, It has caused a social phenomenon.




 I learned this company through the work  "clannad"(It is masterpiece no less than above two works ) 

I remember when I saw this film the first time, I was surprised at the height of its power of expression.  I think these works which was born in Kyoto is, representing Kyoto culture, one of the art which name is animation.



cite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruhi_Suzumiya
       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-On!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello. My name is Mineto Oka.
    You wrote very interesting post for me.:)
    I watch animation frequently, too. And I love some animation made by Kyoto Animation . But I didn't know about Kyoto Animation.
    For the first time, I know that "clannad" is made by Kyoto Animation. I was surprised. I never have seen it... I'm thinking of seeing it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello! Thanks for your comment.
      I want you to watch this Animation. I cried bitterly watching this Animation. And, I suggest you watch after story. There are 48 stories but, This Animation is worth to watching.

      削除